Do you want to get a taste of the atmosphere first? Come to one of our Info moments!
Admission test dates
In order to become a student of the Koninklijk Conservatorium Brussel you will have to pass an artistic admission test. The admission tests of Music will only be held in April and May 2023. You will need to physically come to our campus. The admission tests of Musical will continue on the 4th of September 2023. Only musical candidates who receive a positive evaluation of their submissions in the first selection will be invited by mail to the campus on the 4th. Via this link you will be able to find all dates of the admission test. This calendar is fixed, although some changes may occur due to unforeseen circumstances.
The deadlines to register are:
- Classical & HIPP (historical instruments): 03/05/2023
- Jazz: 07/05/2023
- Musical (session 2): 16/08/2023
In order to process your registry for the admission test we ask a one-time administrative fee of 30 euro. If you enrol for more than one admission test we only charge this fee once. Your registry for the Admission tests is only official upon payment of this fee.
Admission tests for current KCB students
Did you obtain your diploma at KCB and do you wish to study another extra instrument or take a postgraduate course? In that case, you will also have to pass an admission test.
Current KCB students do not have to pay any administrative costs for the admission test.
Admission requirements for foreign students (diploma/Visa)
- All prospective students must comply to the conditions of certification. This means, for access to Bachelor level studies a secondary education diploma is required. For access to Master, a corresponding Bachelor diploma is required.
- All prospective students must pass the admission tests
- All prospective students who don't have an European Economical Area nationality need to comply with the visa requirements. After registering for the admission test, prospective students will receive an attestation of registration for an admission examination required to obtain the visa. Please, prepare this matter well in advance! If you need assistance with this, please contact the students office at firstname.lastname@example.org. More info about visa can be found here and also here.
- All prospective students from the P.R. China have to obtain a certificate of academic screening (APS). The APS certificate is also mandatory for obtaining a student visa to Belgium. More info here.